We are looking for a motivated, hard working, and pro-active RoBird Sales Assistant to support our Sales Director, and Marketing & Sales Manager. RoBird® is a small company that operates worldwide. We are growing organization with increasing international attention, and as such, the Sales Assistant must always maintain professionalism and discretion.
The main office is located in Enschede, the Netherlands. However, we will accept applications from those from outside of the country who have legal status to work for a Dutch company.
The RoBird Sales Assistant will be responsible for communicating with important, and high-profile individuals and organizations. Therefore, must always maintain a professional manner. They must also be willing to take direction from the management team when needed, and help drive sales. In addition to these criteria, the candidate should also have the following competencies:
- Fluent English & Dutch (speaking and writing)
- Two years of relevant work experience in sales or sales support, and preferably in an international sales environment
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Experience working with a CRM system
- Strong administrative skills
- A team-player attitude, and willing to go above and beyond
- Well organized, and able to prioritize
Above all, the Sales Assistant supports the Sales Director and Marketing & Sales Manager, so will take their directions. Consequently, typical tasks may include:
- First contact for all sales-related questions from customers and colleagues
- Prepare quotes for potential customers
- Answer calls to the office, and redirect them when necessary to the appropriate party
- Respond to e-mails and monitor correspondence
- Create agendas, schedule meetings and help organize for trade fairs, and maintain files
- Preparing materials for presentations
- Manage client relationships in the CRM system, and collecting prospect data
What You Get
- A competitive salary with benefits, and stock options
- A young, talented, and creative organization
- An excellent starting point, and continuation of your sales career
- An opportunity to learn and grow, so you can develop professionally
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, if we select your application to move forward, then you will receive a response directly to your e-mail. Before applying we recommend getting a better understanding of who we are and how our service works. Therefore, we suggest reading our about page, and FAQ. Please also watch one of the many pieces available online, such as this one from the New York Times. We have team members working in different locations around the world, so we are ready to answer your questions.
We are excited to hear from you, so your messages are always welcome! For detailed questions, you can contact email@example.com or via telephone +31 (0)85 773 1446.